Just as we begin dreaming up what seeds we’d like to start this spring, a brand new cookbook comes out that seems to be made for the gardening crowd – and it was created by Indy locals!
In “Pretty Simple Cooking,” Indianapolis residents Alex and Sonja Overhiser, the husband-and-wife dynamic duo also known as A Couple Cooks, have released a cookbook that is everything we are looking for. It features fresh, whole food ingredients; simple, accessible recipes; and page after page of gorgeous, mouth watering results.
And we love supporting all in our local community who help put fresh food on our plates!
- Order your own copy today: A Couple Cooks – Pretty Simple Cooking: 100 Delicious Vegetarian Recipes to Make You Fall in Love with Real Food
- Meet the author! Visit the Indy Winter Farmers Market from 10-11 am on Saturday, 2/17 to meet author Sonja Overhiser. She’ll be selling and signing copies of the new book. Be sure to find out what her favorite recipes are while you’re at it!
Here are just a few recipes we can’t wait to try over here:
- Balsamic Blueberry Breakfast Parfait
- Baked Goat Cheese
- Layered Mediterranean Hummus Platter
- Creamy Cauliflower Cashew Curry
- Santorini Bowls
- Rainbow Soba Noodle Bowls
- Smoky Red Lentil Stew
In summation: Get it. Got it? GOOD!