Do you want to make a positive impact in your community? In addition to monetary donations, the Keystone-Monon Community Garden welcomes supply donations year-round!
- Large-capacity wheelbarrows
- Lumber (contact for sizes needed for current projects)
- Container gardening supplies for workshops (containers/pots, bags of soil, seedlings)
- Garden signage/printing
- Gardening tools: gloves, shovels, hand shovels, rakes, hoes, watering cans – you name it, we could use it!
- Native perennial pollinator plant starts and perennial herbs
- Strawberry plants and other berry plants (gooseberry, currant)
- Bottled water, granola bars and other non-perishable snacks for volunteer work days
- Lawn waste bags, heavy duty garbage bags
- Bags of compost
- Bags of soil
- Seeds (check for current needs)
THANK YOU! If you’d like to find even more ways to connect with the garden and our community, all are welcome. Even more than “stuff,” we need YOU!