2018 marks our third growing season at the Keystone-Monon Community Garden at Arsenal Park, and we invite you to grow with us!
What’s so special about the Keystone-Monon Community Garden? While growing our own fresh, organic produce brought us together, even more than that we are a community organization. We believe community gardens:
- Grow community strength and cohesiveness
- Normalize urban agriculture
- Provide a place to grow food and learn together
- Celebrate the power of people as we work to build knowledge, empower, and engage the full diversity of our community
- Increase neighborhood pride and beauty; decrease crime
- Build new connections among community members, increasing care and concern for others
If you are interested in growing your own food and getting involved in your community, join us in 2018!