- Co-Lead Organizer: Serve as primary point of contact alongside Christie K, especially for meeting planning and during get togethers. Having at least two folks in this position would be tremendous!
- Education and Community Gatherings Team: Plan social gatherings and educational workshops throughout the growing season. Work with lead organizers to line up speakers, set calendar, and advertise events to the community.
- Construction and Site Maintenance Team: Make design suggestions and plans for future site development (must be approved by IN City Parks). Work with volunteer team to establish regular work days and bigger construction events as needed.
- Fundraising and Partnerships Team: Seek out funding sources, donation drives, and in-kind partnerships with assistance from lead organizers.
- Volunteer Management: Organize volunteer days to work in the garden and serve as point of contact on work days (will likely work with construction/maintenance team closely).
APPLICATIONS: We are now accepting applications for the 2017 growing season! Gardeners in good standing from 2016 will have first priority and will have until2/15/17 to submit their application. After that date, additional garden beds will be assigned to new gardeners on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All garden beds will be assigned by early March 2017. If you are interested in gardening with us, submit your application and waiver ASAP to be added to the waitlist!