The time has come to apply for a garden plot at the Keystone-Monon Community Garden’s future location at Arsenal Park!
Please note that this is a PRE-REGISTRATION; by committing your interest, you also commit to helping build the garden this year, whether that be building beds, moving soil/compost/mulch, donating to our fundraising campaign, or helping with raising funds and building partnerships.
Not only will your interest help us identify who can help build the garden, this will also inform our first-year garden design by giving us a clear picture of what the community demand is for garden beds.
A few key points:
- The garden is still in the planning stage; we hope to begin building the garden at Arsenal Park (46th and Indianola) by the end of June. We will need everyone’s help to accomplish this!
- Garden plots will be FREE this year since our timeline for completion is dependent on a number of external factors. In lieu of a small season fee, you commit to assisting with building the garden (building raised beds, moving soil/compost, building partnerships, etc.)
- Those who help build and care for plots this year will have first priority next year.
- Garden plots will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Be sure to also complete the participant waiver (one for every member of your family) and review carefully the rules and regulations.